http://circleplastics.co.uk/services/agricultural-processing-copy-copy-copy/ Editor’s Reviews of the Best Mobile Casinos and Software in 2014
It wasn’t long ago that you couldn’t even play casino games for real money on your mobile device, but nowadays there are dozens of online casinos that have developed games that are compatible on cell phones and tablets.
Now that there are lots of mobile gambling apps in the industry it’s imperative you do a bit of homework to ensure you’re gambling with a reputable company.
Best Mobile Gambling Sites:
- All Slots Casino
- 32Red Mobile
- Wild Jack Mobile
- Spin Palace Mobile App
- Platinum Play Mobile
- Jackpot City Mobile
In Depth Guides to the Top Mobile Gambling Sites:
- Compare the Biggest Mobile Payouts and Jackpots
- Introduction to Microgaming Mobile Games and Jackpots
- Information about Playtech’s Mobile Games and Software
The amount of options you have to choose from will depend solely on where you reside and what mobile device you have. There are more iOS compatible casinos than there are for Samsung. Where you live also plays a role in where you can gamble on your mobile device. For instance, Americans only have one casino that’s mobile-friendly (Slotland) that they can join while other countries have many options.
What Should I Look For When Joining?
• Find out if the mobile casino is licensed. In our reviews we talk about whether or not the casino is licensed and we also tell you what jurisdiction the mobile casinos are licensed in. When you play with an unlicensed mobile casino you’re much more likely to run into problems than if you were to gamble with licensed companies only.
• Mobile casinos haven’t been in the gambling industry that long yet, but there have been several rewards handed out to the mobile casinos already. We also look for awards from reputable agencies or certifications from reputable companies when we review a casino for our visitors.
• The mobile software that the casino uses is important as well. Microgaming’s Spin3 software is currently the best in the industry although some other mobile casinos have proprietary software suites that are comparable. While there are some decent proprietary software suites you’re always better off playing on an established platform.
• Always check your mobile device with the casino before signing up. The majority of online casinos have a compatibility page that lists every compatible cell phone and tablet. If you use an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Android or other popular device you won’t have a problem with any casinos, but other users may need to look a bit harder.
• The game selection isn’t that big of an issue right now, but it will be in the future. Right now players can gamble on about 10 different mobile games with the majority of the games being slots or video poker. In the future as casinos develop a wider selection of games for cell phones researching the game selection will be more vital.
• We also test the customer service reps out before joining mobile casinos, but more importantly we review all of the banking options available. Some casinos have unique deposit methods that allow you to pay with your cell phone rather than pay with your credit card or other banking option.
• Last but not least, we research the bonuses and promotions available to mobile players. There are numerous mobile casinos that offer no deposit bonuses, which we explain in detail on another page. Other casinos only offer sign-up bonuses when you make a deposit. There are loyalty programs where you can earn extra perks every month.
Reviewing casinos apps the way they need to be takes time and the average user doesn’t have that time. Make sure you read through our mobile casino reviews to learn everything you need to about the casino apps listed on our site. Mobile gaming is fun and definitely here to stay, so make sure you become familiar with the best mobile-friendly casinos including All Slots Mobile.